These are the permanent makeup post procedure care instructions for all our permanent makeup procedures.
Permanent Makeup Post Procedure Care Instructions
(Eyebrows, Eyeliners, Lip Liner/Full Lips)
It is important that you follow these Permanent Makeup Post Procedure Care Instructions.
IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING COSMETIC TATTOO PROCEDURE:
Apply ice to treated area for 10-30 minutes. Ice helps reduce swelling and aids in healing.
FOR 14 DAYS FOLLOWING APPLICATION OF PERMANENT COSMETICS:
- Apply antibiotic ointment sparingly twice until the procedure area has healed. Using clean cotton swab: do not use your fingertips.
- Do not rub or pick at the epithelial crust; allow it to flake off on its own. Absolutely no scrubbing, no cleansing creams or chemicals.
- Gently cleanse the intradermal cosmetic area with a mild antibacterial soap. You may rinse with water and lightly pat the area dry.
- Do not expose treated area to full pressure of the water in the shower.
- Do not soak treated area in bath, swimming pool or hot tub. Do not swim in fresh, salt or chlorinated pool water.
- Do not expose treated area to the sun.
- Use total sun block after the procedure area has healed to prevent future fading of pigment color.
- Do not use mascara or eyelash curlers for seven days after the procedure. When you resume use, purchase new tube. The old tube may have bacteria in it.
- If you are a blood donor, do not donate for 1 year following your procedure (American Red Cross guidelines).
- Use sterile bandages and dressings when necessary.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW POST-TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS MAY CAUSE LOSS OF PIGMENT, DISCOLORATION OR INFECTION.
Remember colors appear brighter and more sharply defined immediately following the procedure. As the healing progresses, color will soften. A touch-up procedure may or may not be necessary. Final results cannot be determined until healing is completed. Touch-up procedures must be made between 30 – 45 days following the procedure. Additional fees will apply for touch-ups after 60 days following the procedure. If necessary, an appointment for touch-up can be made.
Again, it is important that you follow these Permanent Makeup Post Procedure Care Instructions. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CALL 214-202-4622
Enjoy and have fun with your permanent cosmetics!